As we all are coffee lover, here at Dubai, and always on the search for that perfect, freshly brewed cup of coffee.
Fortunately, Dubai is pretty good at giving us our caffeine fix, especially when it comes to Arabic Coffee: a rich and strong blend boiled in a small tin or copper pot, usually served without sugar. Grab a straight Arabic coffee or go for one that has spices like cardamom and saffron ground in with the beans.
Wanna try? Here’s our favorite place in Dubai to satisfy your Arabic coffee craving.
• The Coffee Museum: Dubaian people loves coffee so much, it even has a coffee museum. The museum is placed in Al Fahidi District, one of Dubai’s most historical neighborhoods. In Dubai, you can find a large selection of coffees from different parts of the world. It's a unique spot which offers a relaxing atmosphere coupled with traditional architecture and oriental settings.
• Ratios: According to the founders, the name comes from “always getting the right ratios” while making coffee. This place is not exactly in Dubai, but many coffee lovers are prefer to cross the infamous Dubai-Sharjah highway in order to get their fill on high quality Single Origins beans. There, people can enjoy Arabic coffee brewed in-house using beans from Kenya, Panama and Columbia
• Spill the bean: What is wow about this café in Sunset Mall is that it uses 100% Organic, 100% Fair Trade, single origin beans. In order to get healthy treats such as organic dates and seed bars, sugar free pudding jars and whole-wheat pancakes, you can enjoy your coffee.
• Khan Murjan: Sipping an authentic Arabic coffee in a Syrian-type traditional house would be an astonishing experience. Enjoy this moment with amazing fountain &lively music. Khan Murjan in Wafi Mall offers all that in addition to delicious coffee and tasty Arabic sweets and treats.
• Arabia Tea House Coffee: It may be labeled after “tea”, however this spot in the traditional Meena Bazaar area of Dubai serves great Saudi-style coffee in addition to the regular Arabic one. What exactly we like the most about this café is the “Secret Garden” where one can enjoy your coffee in relaxed and romantic atmosphere in the heart of Dubai’s medieval district.
Whether you like it or not the coffee you have served says a lot about the culture of Dubai. To enjoy this best taste coffee visit Dubai ones in a life. To visit there as foreign expact, you need a visa. Instead of search anywhere, must visit UAEOnlineVisa.com. They offer various Dubai Visas with lower budget and in a hassle-free way. Getting a Free Ok To Board service with UAE Online Visa is another advantage, which you should take.